Thursday 10 August 2017

Father's day πŸ‘”⚽🎈

Hi guys, how are you?

Today I will talk about some things, who we can doing with our  fathers, in the father's day! So look the tips!

1st: If you are the person who prefers stay in your house, you can watch a film or a serit who you father likes!

2nd: You can go to the park, restaurants, or cinema who your father prefers 'cause the day are their!

3rd: You can make a surprise or a mini surprise for your father, with your family! ;)

Now look below a photo of a cool place who you can go with your father or family!:πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡  

               
     

This is a central park!



Now I will talk about tips for presents!

I will put a Video of a woman who learn make a present (a card)!
The video is bellow!:'


                                    

For present you can pay some account for example light account!!!! 
This is a joke!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but you can doing this too!!!!!

Or you can too, buy a shoes or a clothe, but my dad likes a "wristwatch" and he likes play football, so I was think I will give for him a wristwatch who not broken while he play football so I'm buy a wristwatch of the store Nike!⚽🎈
I put a Link of the store!!!!
The link is bellow!:πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
This store stay in Brazil!πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†



I wanna who this tips was useful!!πŸ‘”




XOXO
    Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment