Thursday 31 August 2017

Bye bye!;)

Hi guys how are you?

So... I need ATECTION now please! This is the last post of the blog (daily)


I'm stay in the final project with the blog! Chek a Video who explain better this reason bellow:πŸ‘‡




                             
       
                                         https://m.youtube.com/channelhttps://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpe-Q-lzjt036JfYOuh8fHw/UCpe-Q-lzjt036JfYOuh8fHw




So guys Do you understand the video, if no put your questions on the comments, who I will answer the every questions!
You want be a blogger? I tell for you my experience with the blog!:
A time ago I need make a blog and my teacher drew some topics!
In that hour I think:
-Wow! Who boring! In that hour I want the topic, food, movies and series and Anything....
I'm give the topic culture, and when the teacher says who the topic culture was the topic very difficult, so I think!
-Uau! This is my day was cool, oh no I don't wanna
                                   make a blog of culture!
But when I start make a blog and the post, I perceive who culture was the topic very difficult and very easy in the same time!
And I learned and I I know new things this is super Cool, but I will be very sincere sometimes you tired, 'cause  every Fridays you need make a new post! After All is a social network.
But is super Cool, but I  think too who you make a blog about things who you like!       




My experience with the blog:


This is the pen who I use for writing!:πŸ‘†


And this is the place who I use for make a post!πŸ‘† ( my sofa)πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜„

         This is my opinion about this blog but is cool tooπŸ˜™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘  



                                                                                  XOXO
                                                                                                           Bye bye!
                                                                                                 ( Bye bye forever!)                        

No comments:

Post a Comment