Tuesday 30 May 2017

My first Post... Some new movies of 2017!

Hi Guys!

Today the matter is, some new movies of 2017!

I have many movies of 2017 for talk for you, but today I will showing for you one of the new movies...
The movie is...

Star Wars: The last Jedi. Yes we have more one Star Wars!!!
 This movie is a 8th continuation of the movie, probably go be the last movie of Star Wars, I don't know if is correct... 'cause the directors didn't talk about the movie for be a surprise of he viewers...

Clue: For you watch this movie, you must watch the before movies of the Star Wars!!

Main Cast:              



Daisy Ridley            Mark Hamill            John Boyega          Carrie Fisher            Benicio Del
Rey                          Lucky                       Finn                        Princess Leia           Toro                          

So... Stay connect, The debut is 12/ 15/ 2017

Did you liked my post? Comment please!

Bye Bye! xoxo

2 comments: